How Can Certified Inspection Help You?
HIGH QUALITY PROFFESSIONAL INSPECTIONS YOU CAN DEPEND ON
- You will receive a high quality 80-100 page e-mailed narrative-style report with digital photos that show and prove conditions to the seller and this helps simplify negotiations. No skimpy check list style reports that you can’t read.
- My report will let you know what is in need of immediate repair, what is unsafe and when a system or component is nearing the end of its service life so you can budget for replacement.
- I conduct only one home inspection each day and take whatever time is necessary to be detailed and thorough. Some inspectors run out of time, cut your inspection short in order to run to the next budget priced job, and hope they didn't miss anything!
- Your interests are my interests, before, during and after the inspection and that is why I inspect every home as if my family were the buyer.
- Jim is a former MA DEP Environmental Engineer with over 23 years of home inspection experience having inspected over 5,500 homes on Cape Cod. He is one of the first home inspectors to be licensed in Massachusetts, holding License No. 76.
- His experience ranges from summer cottages in Sandwich, MA and Plymouth, MA to 8,000 Square foot 10 million dollar homes in Falmouth, MA, Cotuit, MA, Osterville, MA and New Seabury, MA.
- He has been recognized by his ASHI colleagues for his contributions to home inspection education by receiving the 2004 ASHI Member of the Year Award and has been given the honor of serving three times as the Chairman of Education (2003-2005).
- Jim is the home inspector many Attorneys, home builders, Mortgage Officers, Realtors and Appraisers call when their family is buying a home.
- Pre-purchase, Pre-sale, Maintenance and Light Commercial inspections.
- Certified NRSB Radon Measurement Specialist. Well water analysis.
- Lead Paint, pest and mold inspections can be arranged with an appropriate expert, if needed.
- Poor quality home inspections and unethical reporting that plays down, minimizes or hides important findings in your report is not uncommon in the home inspection industry today.
- I care about you and your family and will work for you in a special and caring fiduciary relationship. I will honestly and forthrightly disclose the physical condition of the systems and components to be inspected as well as safety hazards, to the best of my ability.
CALL OR E-MAIL TODAY
Hire a professional, knowledgeable and experienced inspector by calling, 508-564-5653 in Falmouth, MA or e-mail me today: firstname.lastname@example.org